Hi beauties! Just because we’re stuck at home, that doesn’t mean your beauty regimen needs to completely fall apart! Though we’re all unable to visit our stylist and head to the nail salon, we’ve got a quick solution for removing your dip powder nails at home! Don’t let your regrowth become painful; we’ve got the solution to help you take these bad boys off once your nails are past their prime.
What you’ll need:
- 2 bowls of water
- Manicure sticks
- Nail file
- Warm water
What you’ll do:
1. Pour warm water into a large bowl and place put acetone into your smaller bowl. Place the smaller bowl inside the larger bowl filled with water.
2. Start by filing your nails using a nail buffer to remove the glossy coating.
3. Soak your nails in acetone for 15 minutes.
4. Remove any excess polish with your manicure sticks.
5. Clean, file and then shape nails as desired!
Thanks for tuning in to our IG takeovers and we hope you’re enjoying the fun projects, recipes and DIYs. Tell us what content you want to see more of in the comments below! #imaneditour