Here are some of our fall favorites in range of price points to suit any budget! They make the perfect gifts for anyone with a birthday this season—or will be surefire winners for anyone on your holiday list!
Breanna Armstrong, founder
Fall is my favorite season of the year! I already have my entire house decked out in fall décor. Our family room is overflowing with our pumpkin patch featuring pumpkins with all different designs that I collected during last year’s season! We love an excuse for decorating in this company and I have truly become a master in pumpkin décor. Here are my must-have items for fall!
- During the fall months, I make sure to incorporate Pureology’s Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner as well as the mask to keep my hair feeling healthy and hydrated. Purology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner, $29.50-$31.50 (each)
- It’s all about hydrating and moisturizing! A staple in defending against dry skin is the Mr. Pumice Extra Coarse Pumi Bar, $3.39
- I am all about a good harvest-inspired scent. My house will smell like the Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-wick candle until the first week of December (don’t get me started on December, we will need an entire new blog post just for that!), $14.50
- To create your own pumpkin patch, start with a color scheme. My color scheme is white, gold and rose gold. You can collect your pumpkins at Home Goods, TJMaxx, Ross, Pier 1 and Hobby Lobby! They are everywhere and won’t break the bank. Here’s an example of a vintage-inspired glass Hallow Home Distressed Glass Pumpkin to die for at TJMaxx that only costs $14.99! Yes Please!
- I have fallen into the deep hole of teddy bear jackets. I have purchased several of these trendy jackets of fluff over the last year and every single one has shed terribly. I finally found one that does not shed at Nordstrom! I love the color of this jacket and if it cools down in Cali, I will pair it with my UGGs. Once an UGG girl, always an UGG girl. Elodie Faux Sherling Jacket, $39.97
- I love a deep burgundy manicure in the falland love this China Glaze nail polish in Call of the Wild, $6.33
- I use this with Bath & Body Works Exfoliating Body Scrub in Champagne Apple & Honey (such a bomb scent for the season!), $16.50
- I love the Morphe Fierce by Nature palette! These colors are everything. It has the perfect mix of bold and neutral colors and I love the red and burgundy shades. Total. Fall. Vibes. 3503 Fierce by Nature Artistry Palette, $25
Karen Wilhelmsen, director of marketing
I’ve never been more into blush tones and animal print than I am right now, so those two things are reflected in my fall favorites. From the perfect holiday palette to must-have lippies and accessories, here are the things that I’ve been obsessing over this season.
- I love all things spicy, so it’s no surprise that I love the new sweetly scented and highly pigmented Gingerbread Extra Spicy Eyeshadow Palette, $49
- If you’ve never treated yourself to It Cosmetics’ plush makeup brushes, the Heavenly Luxe Must-Haves 5 Piece Set is the perfect way to try out some of their best face and eyes brushes—without breaking the bank (plus, it even includes a travel case), $75
- This Suede Moto Jacket is a definite splurge, but also a timeless staple to add to your wardrobe! The blush hue makes it easy to pair with neutrals, so you can layer it in the fall with darker tones or with a flowy floral dress in the spring. $249
- I can’t live without a nude lipstick—it’s something I wear literally every day! Lippies from Anastasia Beverly Hills are my favorite due to their wide color assortment and creamy, long-lasting formula. The new Undressed Lip Set comes with three matte nudes, a pink metallic and an iridescent gloss, so you can switch up your looks all season long! $40
- Display all your cute jewelry pieces in an equally cute holder with the Kate Spade 3-Tier Jewelry Holder, $65
- There’s something so inviting about the combination of toasted coconut, freshly baked cookies, vanilla bean and touches of spice notes in the Coconut Macaroon 3-Wick Candle, $14.50
- The Decadence Collection from Marc Jacobs has the right amount of lavishly sweet notes balanced out by juicy florals! Indulge in key notes of nashi pear, lily of the valley and white amber housed in a bossy, ornate frosted glass flacon with a snakeskin cap with Decadence Eau So Decadent, $87
- Mini backpacks are so easy to carry around that I’ve found myself gravitating towards those over purses for years now. This one from Michael Kors is the cutest one I’ve seen in a while, complete with gold studs, leopard print and the signature “MK” motif on brown leather. As an added bonus, the bottom part of the pack opens up for maximum organizational benefits! Rhea Zip Medium Backpack, $358
Have some suggestions for fall favorites that you think we should try? What makeup, scents and color palettes are you loving this season? Leave us a comment below! #imaneditour