Hi, Editours! As you’re getting acclimated to working from home, we’ve got just the recipe for you to give you that caffeine jolt—without even having to leave the house! You can kiss that Starbucks goodbye for good because this recipe is quick and easy to make, and delivers more decadence than a store-bought, double shot Venti iced latte with cloud foam ever could! The best part is, you’ll be saving money by not spending $5 on your morning coffee, and you can enjoy this sweet treat to give you that perfect midday pick-me-up. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 2 tbs. hot water
- 2 tbs. instant coffee
- 2 tbs. white sugar
- Electric mixer with a whisk attachment
- Milk of choice (such as 2% or almond)
- Sweetener, to taste (if desired)
What you’ll do:
1. Boil a small amount of water. In a small bowl, combine the instant coffee, white sugar and hot water.
2. Using your electric mixer, whisk all the ingredients together. Keep mixing until the result is a thick, aromatic fluff.
3. In a tall glass, add ice, your milk of choice and sweetener or creamer (if desired).
4. Spoon your coffee fluff on top and enjoy!
Let us know what recipes and DIY tutorials you want to see next! Have you been cooking more at home during your self-quarantine? #imaneditour